Sunday, January 18, 2009

Collections 1 for 1 swap

This is my Collection for 1 for 1 swap that I am participating in. You had to make something using the majority of Collections goodies.

The lovely Greta was who I had to make something special for, and for me it wasnt all that hard knowing she loved all things Frenchie just like me.
I am having issues that I cant stop using transparent items of late, and they just dont photograph well, so you cant see the beautiful red indian mica well on the outside frame and behind it lace, muslin and french script text.
Here is the bundle rusty french provincal frame all bundled up ready to post off to Greta.
Happy Creating..
Love Sarah
x0x0x0x0x


9 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

This looks just amazing! I can't wait to see it IRL. You're such a talent Ms Sarah!

Jen Crossley said...

This was really a stunning piece I saw it in the flesh it was totally awesome Sarah
Jen

Gretz said...

It is a stunning peice - thank you SO much Sarah! I was so excited when I saw the package with your return addy on it!

So beautifully packaged too! I didn't go to that much trouble I'm afraid!


G
XXX

Gaby Bee said...

This piece is awesome, Sarah! I do like how you have combined the lace, the mica and the Collection pieces. I'm sure Greta will adore it like me.
Gaby xo

Unknown said...

ohhhh lucky Greta.

becspicer said...

Oh wow Sarah, that is just beautiful. Wish I could see it IRL.

I have something for you on my blog!

Julie van Oosten said...

Wow amazing Sarah, I bet it does look stunning in the real. Beautifully wrapped as well.

Peta's page said...

oooooooooo that is just delicious!!! which i had your brain!!!! hehe..... left you something on my blog!

Moniqui said...

A beautiful piece and even more stunningly wrapped!Lucky Greta!