Monday, February 22, 2010

Jewellery






Last weekend I had the greatest pleasure of doing some wonderful jewellery classes my dear and wonderfully talented friend Jen Crossley. She taught a wide array of techniques including making bezels and using the wonderful ice resin. Here are the bezels we made and a big thank you to Jen for wiring my birdcage for me, these fingers of mine just dont have it when it comes to the fiddly stuff these days. Love you woman..LOL So in the last few days I have been madly finishing the bezels and attaching Jens pewter twigs and making them into necklaces. And this comes from a woman who always said, "I dont do jewellery" Thanks Jen for another addiction for collecting and making jewellery..

16 comments:

Jilly Geraghty-Groves said...

Absolutely GLORIOUS my sweet and hugely talented friend!!!
xxJ

Jen Crossley said...

These pieces are awesome girl you have really done an amazing job on them Do you want my address LOL
so glad the mojo is back
Jen

Gretz said...

OMG Amazing - Gee Jen you better watch out... someone is after your crown LOL

Oxana said...

Absolutely beautiful pieces!!!

Gail said...

Your work is truly amazing Sarah, I love them, you are very talented lady.

Samantha Marshall said...

They are absolutely STUNNING!!!

Judy said...

Very nice and I love the look of these and the way the birdcage we did in my class looks as a piece of jewelry. Great stuff.
xo

Gaye Todd said...

These pieces are amazing - very inspiring!!

Janine Davies said...

Stunning Sarah!

Gaby Bee said...

Wow, these necklaces are outstanding! Love especially the one with the wings.
You have done a fabulous job, Sarah!

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi Sarah
Jen gave me a link to your blog as she tells me you live up here in the NT now....I can see why she gave it to me your work is stunning.I wear my necklaces and pins (ala Jen and Susan Lenart Kazmer, Stephanie Lee etc)around town so If I see a blonde lady wearing hers I'll ask if its you *grin*.I think I have been to your blog before but then forgot the link.Well done and shame I missed the Brissie classes this year.Love the book you made the gorgeous Ness too
Annette

Eliza said...

OMG these pieces of Jewellery are so stunning and awesome. I am waiting on my Ice Resin to arrive and then to play with it, wow.... now I can't wait, thanks.

Gretz said...

Oh Sarah I am getting concerned my birdcage necklace hasn't arrived yet???

;-)

Dani Fai said...

Amazing
very beautiful
great work

Eliza said...

Fantastic work I love it all and will be checking back on a regular basis.

Cindy Lew's Studio said...

Well for not making jewelry you did an awesome job!!!! I just love it. Can you please tell me where you got the angel wings. I am looking for a set so I can make something for myself and want to add wings to the project. Love your work.

CindyLew