Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend away at the Otways





We spent the weekend away down at Apollo Bay for Barry to participate in the "Otway Odyssey." He rode 10okm up and down moutains in the Otways, through knee high mud, rain and a few bursts of sunshine. He came in just under the 10 hour mark. 10 hours of riding, not for the faint hearted.
Imogen and I went sightseeing down to the Cape Otway lighthouse, we climbed the light house, and Imogen braved 40 knot winds walking right around it, I managed to get 3/4 around but got the old jelly knees going and went back. Yep I know I was 3/4 around, and went back when I could have just gone forward a little more. The pic of the beach is from our balcony where we stayed. It was beautiful waking up to that view.
Off to create.
Love Sarah
x0x0x0x0x0x

0 comments: