Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Challenge junkie


I think I have become a bit of a challenge junkie. It seems thats all I blog about, and its the only thing that is getting me to be creative at the moment. Yet there are so many other challenges that I want to do, but there just isnt enough hours in a day to do them all. So here is my ATC for this weeks theme over at Blue Bazaar; theme is "Winter." Look Jen I even attempted a wire birds nest. No where as good as yours though. LOL!!!
Love Sarah
x0x0x0x0x

3 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

You go girl I love your nest.Awesome ATC sarah
Jen

Anonymous said...

A beautiful ATC you've made!
I also love the inchies you've been making. Very inspiring.

Jora.

Anonymous said...

I love this ATC! The color combination is great and so are the materials used. Simply beautiful!