Friday, February 15, 2008

Inching artists weekly challenge


This weeks wonderful and yet again challenging theme @ inching artists is "holes." As soon as I saw it I wondered and wondered what "the" am I going to do. First thoughts were a peeping hole, mmmm ok perhaps not, ozone layer hole mmm ok too hard, the black hole,mmm again too hard, and then today it came to me, a key hole using the "Collections" chipboard keyholes. Viola done, happy me.. Here is the link to come and play.
off to bed now, nightey night all, and good morning to others on the other side of the world..
Love Sarah
x0x0x0x0x

7 comments:

daisy said...

Simply stunning as always. Sleep well.

keinname said...

Your idea is so simple - and thatswhy soooo great!

Anonymous said...

Amazing inchie, that you put an image in your keyhole is awesome!!! This theme really has me thinking!

Jen Crossley said...

THis is awesome Sarah very cute!!

Fiona said...

Great idea - love this inchy

Linda B said...

oooh this is soooo divine!!! love it

Judy said...

I love this keyhole inchie, Sarah! Good job!