Thursday, June 05, 2008

June Aussie Dares


This months dare at Aussie Dares is "Pens and Markers". I made an ATC with a little sketch that I used to draw as a child, and its the only thing that I can draw. I used a hansome photo of my dear friends great grandfather when he was child, Collections new French collection paper and script cuttlebug embossing plate. Go check out Aussie Dares to see more eye candy and I must thank Jen, (Mixed media extraordinaire, and a dear friend who makes me laugh..), Mel, (Scrapbooker extraordinaire, whos beautiful layouts makes me want to scrapbook again..) and the lovely Helen (fabulous artist with alcohol inks and pens.. I have the pleasure of owning a couple of Helens art pieces that I treasure dearly..) thank you girls for being Junes guest designers on Aussie Dares...
Love Sarah
x0x0x0x0x

0 comments: