Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aussie Stampers cyber challenge




Aussie Stampers had a cyber challenge on Saturday night with some very intersting challenges to make before Monday.
The first was an Easter card. I kept mine simple as you can see. The 2nd was create a project with an European feel. So I challenge myself and instead of doing my comfort pillow "Paris", I went with the Neatherlands. To be totally honest, I really dont know if it looks like the Neatherlands, however I had fun playing. And lastly was embossing either wet or dry. I had to go wet because Saturday morning I dropped off all my cuttlebug embossing gear at mum's for her to play with. So I embossed my Zetty wings with gold embossing powder, and stamped a beautiful face stamp onto vintage paper, placed it on a bottle top, that fitted perfectly into the metal frame, then used oodles of ultra thick embossing powder to make it look like it was behind glass.
As you can see I had fun playing over the weekend, and the Eurpeon ATC was using the wonferful new Mad Jak stamps.
Love Sarah
x0x0x0x0x

2 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

oh love these Sarah especially the last one!! right up my alley girl
Jen

Moniqui said...

Awesome! The girl doesnt really look like one of us lol! But I love it anyways!
hugs,Monique