Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Another Steampunk Book

















I know what your all saying, "Sarah another steampunk book!!" LOL , I know I know, its a fad I am going through..heheh

I just adore Tim Holtz's new book plate stamp and when I saw what my dear friend Jen did, well I just had to play too.

Please check out Jen's blog for her book, and 2 other lovely creative women who have played with Tim's stamps and metal etched their own books. Fab work girls, no wonder we are always inspired to create..

Check out these blogs for more eye candy.. Bevlea and Lucy.


Enjoy and happy creating

Sarah

xoxoxox











15 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

This is awesome Sarah! Bring on more Steampunk I say!

Jen Crossley said...

This is stunning Sarah I love it You have outdone your self.Someones special Birthday coming up(no not the Baby)

Lucy said...

OMG Sarah this is FABULOUS!!!!
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE it!!
WOO HOO!!!!
Hugs Lucy

azirca said...

I gasped out loud when I saw this, what a fantastic book! Are you planning on selling it?

Ro Bruhn said...

WOW Sarah, this is fantastic, love it.

Gretz said...

stunning Sarah - I wonder if the new bub will arrive complete with etched book in hand? LOL

Healing Woman said...

What a fabulous futuristic ancient book. The gears, the front, the entire book is intriguing and I love it.

suesueb said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!! Love all your books!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Your book is simply GORGEOUS Sarah! Can I ask what gauge copper you use to make your stamped/etched book covers? You can e-mail me at SLGoodloe@hotmail.com

Thank you so much.

Tanya said...

I love this, I really need one :)

Olga Siedlecka said...

This a truly piece of art in my beloved kind, just lovely!

Evgenia Kovtun said...

Great job! Stunning!

paperlovin said...

Love it.

Unknown said...

In love! You've inspired me so much. Thanks for sharing!

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Stunning inside :)