Sunday, November 11, 2007

Aussie stampers cyber challenges





Last night on Aussie stampers had their very 1st cyberstamp. The wonderful Coby set us 4 challenges to complete before Monday.
1st challenge-Christmas Sparkle.
Make a card that sparkles.
2ns challenege-The 4 seasons.
Create a set of 4 inchies that celebrate the seasons.
Inchies are new to me so I found this quite challenging, especially working with molten opals on such a small scale. Yep a few sticky molten opal fingers later... Done!!! I decided to put them on an ATC so I wouldnt loose the little things.
3rd challenge-Mini rainbow. Create and ATC using your fav Monochromatic colour scheme.
4th challenge- create a papercraft project using an uninked stamp from your collection. I decided to play with some alcohol inks and use a Zettiology stamp that I got a few weeks back and make another moo card...
Ah challenges complete now onto the next great ATC challenge over on Blue Bazaar.
Here is the link http://aussiestampers.informe.com/forum/index.php?sid=ae293d7aba5ef1edaac06dead0e79630 for the only non buisness aussie forum, come and join us and happy stamping...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, love those inchies - I've just discovered the site for them and am seriously thinking of having a go. Yours are just awesome. Love Manola

Unknown said...

I loved the look of the inchies, have never heard of it or of molten opal. I will take some time to research it. Thanks for the amazing inspiration.