Saturday, May 10, 2014

She blogs annually... LOL

G-day there, Is there anyone that follows my blog anymore? Because i sure know I wouldnt after leaving it a year or so to blog. It seems to be an annual event for me, though now I have my garden in good shape after neally 2 years of remodelling, weeding and establishing. I am finding that I am back again at my desk finding my creative mojo again. And enjoying the process of inky gluey fingers instead of dirt and cracked skin from gardening..
Anyway I have been busy with making of course my beloved little books, not only for myself, but to sell on etsy.  Here's a selection of what I have been up to. And fingers crossed I shall blog more often. Until then get creative and if your interested in any of my books, just click on my etsy link on the side.
  Chow for now
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0






12 comments:

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Love to see you & your books again :)

Scrapthat said...

You are in my reader....I am here, I am reading...I am happy to see your work again!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Your little books are so beautiful. I am happy to see your creativity once again!

Gigi @ Old World Patina

Janet Hickey said...

What a hoot. I just found your blog. Life happens to me too and then I pick up where I left off. Beautiful work! I'm glad you're back.

Denverkat276 said...

I have you in my blog reader so if you post, I'll see it. I'm glad you posted. Please post more often if you can. Maybe a tutorial?? Glad to see you posted.

Marta F. Sitarska said...

Oh, I wait for this new post! Glad to see You again blogging :)

Anonymous said...

YEY!!! Your back! I placed your blog on my side bar in the hope you would come back. Love love love your little books. Just gorgeous! Karen.x

Gaby Bee said...

Glad you're back. These books are absolutely stunning...as usual.
Can't wait to see more of your fantastic books.

Gaby <3

b_artist said...

Yes I follow you! Glad you're back and absolutely love your art work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jacqui Blondel said...

Oh how I know how it feels to blog annually. Lol. Just found yours on Pinterest love these I'll be back, love them

Olga Siedlecka said...

These are so amazing, a bit medieval and unique...

Mary Arnold said...

Dr K1 cures my chronic illness and brings back my ex after Dr K1 helps me cast a spell that binds me and husband together, Dr k1 is a traditional healer with a great ancestral power. Dr k1 prepare a herbal medicine to me that cure my chronic illness and herpes completely cure and today I get no more outbreak for two years now, He send me the herbal medicines through UPS Courier service with instruction on how to drink the herbal medicines that i drink for 15 days that cure my herpes and chronic illness.Dr K1 cures all diseases like cancer,ALS,Herpes,HPV,lLupus,HE also casts a spell.Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com or visit his blog site www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com or WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
Get your Ex back with his help.